All Hammer themes feature atleast one custom menu location which allows you to add your own navigation. Adding your own navigation is pretty simple:
- Login to your WordPress admin panel
- Go to Appearance → Menus
- Name your custom menu by entering a name under “Menu Name”
- Click the Create Menu button
- Add all the pages and posts you want
- Under “Menu Settings” choose which “Theme locations” you want to assign your menu to
That’s it. You’ve create your own custom menu and assigned it to a pre-defined location.